Player API 1.8/1.7.10
WHAT IS PLAYER API?
Player API give access to client, server and bukkit classes and simultaneously reduces incompatibility between mods, in other words it gives third party mods managed access to the main player class. So it help modders reduce effort to make mods work.
– Gives you access to client, server, and bukkit classes for much more control and minimize conflicts.
- access the client class “EntityPlayerSP” aka “cio” or
- access the server class “EntityPlayerMP” aka “qw” or
- access the bukkit class “EntityPlayer”
– Player entity class is accessible for custom movement and more.
HOW TO INSTALL
Make sure you download the right file:
- Vanilla for mods on a vanilla (non Minecraft Forge) client/server.
- Forge for mods on a Minecraft Forge client/server.
- Bukkit for bukkit plugins.
- MCPC+ for mods on a MCPC+ server.
Read the “installation” section of your download’s readme files