OptiFine HD 1.8.8/1.7.10 – Boost Minecraft Performance
OptiFine HD is a Minecraft mod developed by sp614x. It’s main features is optimize resource and boost performance for Minecraft, it’s also help player to run high definition resource pack/ texture pack. This is a must have mod if you want to try a faster and smooth gameplay.
The (.jar) extension require Java installed to run. You can download Java here.
OptiFine HD is released with 3 different versions:
Ultra – Used for modern PCs which have multi-core processors and 2+ GB of RAM.
Standard – Used for PCs which have single-core processor and 1 GB of RAM.
Light – Used for old PC (Pentium 4) which help to run Minecraft without any lag.
- Boost frames per second (FPS) rate
- Support for HD textures/resource packs.
- Configurable animations and details
- Fast texturepack switching
- Fullscreen resolution
- Time control
- Auto save
- Multiplatform (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Minecraft Realms support.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Download at link below
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the /Users/[Your user]/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file and then click “Install”
- Play Minecraft and enjoy the game