Customize Resource Pack with MCPatcher HD 1.7.10/1.8
MCPatcher is a tool that help you to customize glass, fonts, colors, skins and animations.. It can also help you to switch between mods and texture packs in Minecraft without quitting game. It is mostly used for installing HD texture packs.
- Edit textures pack item
- Edit glass
- Edit skies texture and add new effect
- Edit block texture and color
- Custom character animation,
- Add font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader
- Save/ load mod profiles
- Switch mod easily
HOW TO INSTALL
- Download at the link below.
- Open MCPatcher.
- Then click ‘Patch’ button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Mods and Texture (Resource) Packs.
- Click open Texture (Resource) Packs folder.
- Copy all your Texture (Resource) Packs into that.
- Enjoy the game!